Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Time flies by again....

Well once again time has gone by so far and been a year. Thanks to my friend Kenra and her idea of starting a blog inspired me to update my own. So, here we go..

Well we are currently still in Santa Maria, CA. I am still working with the same Company and staying very busy. There definitely isn't a dull moment with my job. We always ask ourselves if and when we will become successful right? Well I feel having the amazing family I have and working for the company I work with makes me feel successful. I will always continue to strive for more but I must make sure I am enjoying life at the same time. I still believe we take life for granted and never really realize how fast things can be taken from us. I don't want to miss out on any opportunities with my family. Me and Ren are doing good..Raising three kids and being the best parents we can be is the hardest job in the world.

Nakita's update: She is about to be 15 yrs old in three (3) months..YIKES that is enough to make you feel old..Then I think about the fact she started High School last week and that really can put me over the edge LOL. She is my first born and has grown up so fast. She is a huge help around the house as always and a busy body any other time. She always stresses about making friends but that only lasts for about ten minutes...She is taking Spanish this year and very excited..So, if anyone wants to listen to her and communicate hey please call her lol. I have no clue what she is saying.

KJ's update: He is 11yrs old and going into 6th grade..As he says the top of the food chain..lol...He is a Xbox junky and would play all day long if we didn't stop him. He loves to skateboard and hang with the boys outside. This shows in the holes in his jeans and shoes....crazy kids will do anything now a days. He is a great big and little brother and loves his sisters dearly. He is still a huge sports fanatic, in fact this weekend we are taking him to a 49ers game and it will be his first NFL game and he is super excited.

Renati's update: She is now 6yrs old and starting 1st grade this year. She did such an amazing job in Kindergarten and loved going to school. She says she is excited one day and then not excited the next
. She can't wait to eat breakfast and lunch at school but then says she doesn't want to stay there all day. She can keep all of us on our toes that is for sure. I am sure she will do a great job in school this year too and not only make herself proud but her family.

We miss our sweet Renasia every day. There isn't a moment that goes by that I don't wonder and ask myself the WHY's over and over...She would be turning 3 yrs old this year and just the thought of wondering what our little angel looks like or who she would of acted like. I still wait for the day I have that one amazing dream that lets me know she is OK. Life is so hard and to add the additional things that people have to deal with..I was a firm believer we are given only as much as we can handle. I sometimes still to this date am unsure if that is true. I guess I will never really know the answers to any of my questions. But I do know that I am still truly blessed to have an amazing husband and best friend. Wonderful children who love to give me a run for my money and make life hectic. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Well as this comes to an end. I want to remind all my friends and family back in Utah how much I miss them and I am sure I will see them for the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment