Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mr and Mrs Hackley


Nati & Ren- Where do I start with Us?
Most of you know we did in fact RUN to Vegas on
1/20/09 to get married. We had our reasons. However, we are going to do a vow renewal on 6/6/09 so that our kids can be a part of the ceremony, my dads can have the opportunity to walk me down the aisle. Of course I want to put on the pretty dress and walk down that aisle..But more so to have a semi bachlorette party. LOL :)

Me and Ren have grown so much in the last few months with what we have been through. Sometimes it doesn't seem like were making progress in regards our grief, but our relationship has grown stronger. We have more respect for each other. Without eachother I dont know where we would be today. We cherish everything we have now and don't take anything for granted. I have expressed to everyone how much Ren means to me and the kids. He is the best thing that was brought into our lives. The father the children need and want!

As a family we will continue to keep everyone updated with our lives. I think this will be much easier than sending out updates!

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see this picture it brings tears to my eyes. I just love it! And you know Im not the crybaby type! I rarely ever cry in my life!!! Well people don't see me anyway, but I love this pic! And I cant tell you how happy I am that you found LORENZO HACKLEY to complete you! I couldn't be happier! LOVE YOU GUYS! SEE YOU ON THE 5TH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again on the marriage. You guys seriously are the cutest couple and a couple for us all to look up to!

    ReplyDelete